A delicious way to consume protein and get fully energized for your intense workouts. It’s is to make it tastier by experimenting with different recipes. However, today we will share one of the extremely delicious Whey protein recipes. These will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle effortlessly.
How healthy is a banana:
Did you know an average banana contains 3% of your daily value of protein and mixing it up with Whey protein can help you achieve your daily requirement of essential protein. This means this Banana whey protein shake recipe is not only super delicious, but is also rich in goodness of protein. So let’s get started
Banana whey protein shake recipe:
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Maxn Whey protein banana flavor
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maxn peanut Butter
- Add the unsweetened almond milk, full fat plain greek yogurt, Maxn Whey protein banana flavor, frozen banana, Maxn peanut butter and ground cinnamon into a blender or a mixer grinder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
Whether your goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle or increase your muscle mass, Whey protein recipes give you the protein that is helpful in all these processes. Protein provides the amino acids your body needs to rebuild damaged muscle tissue and create new muscle. Banana whey protein shake recipe helps promote healthy muscles more effectively than plant-based protein supplements. Moreover, you can choose your favorite from 13 extraordinary flavored Maxn’s Whey protein and maintain a fit lifestyle using this delicious recipe.