Creatine monohydrate helps in strengthening energy while doing exercises and facilitating muscle growth and promoting easy recovery from exercises. It helps in gaining additional energy needed for weight lifting and running.
Creatine is an amino acid that is produced by the body and it helps to provide energy for the muscles during any activity. A small amount of creatine is sent to the brain, heart, and other tissues. So intake of creatine supplements helps in providing energy, which can be utilized by the muscles and also helps the heart, brain, and other tissues.
Intake of Creatine monohydrate is approved by International Olympic Committee (IOC) and other esteemed sports authorities.
In general, only half of the creatine requirement is synthesized by the body, and the other half is obtained through food. Since creatine is mainly found in seafood, red meat, and milk, vegetarians and vegans may need to rely on the supplement, to meet the requirements.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate:
There are many forms of creatine but Creatine monohydrate is the best-known as it is the safest and most studied form of Creatine. Creatine monohydrate offers a lot of benefits for the body. Let us discuss its beneficial properties in detail
- Enhanced energy and speedy recovery: It helps in providing bouts of energy for exercises and sports activities. It also provides speedy recovery from intense activities.
- Muscle growth: It helps in improving the hydration of the muscle cells which aids muscle growth and reduction of injuries.
- Improved cognition: Creatine helps in improving cognitive abilities and improving the functioning of the brain and memory. It also reduces stress and anxiety.
- Reduced muscle loss: Creatine helps in reducing muscle loss due to aging and the reduction in bone mineral density due to aging. Thus it helps to reduce incurrences of Sarcopenia and osteoporosis.
- Secretion of Growth Hormones: It helps in the secretion of hormones that helps in growth and repair. These hormones include insulin, estrogen, testosterone, and human growth hormone.
- Treatment of health problems: In addition to these benefits, creatine supplements are also taken for the treatment of health problems such as neurodegenerative disorders, fibromyalgia, and more. Creatine monohydrate is also known to improve the muscle function of the heart.
Creatine Monohydrate by MAXN India
The Creatine monohydrate supplement offered by MAXN India contains creatine monohydrate, citric acid, approved flavors, and sucralose. Sucralose is included to ensure the product remains calorie-free. For those who prefer unflavored options, MAXN also provides an unflavored version of their Creatine monohydrate supplement, which does not contain any fillers or artificial substances. MAXN India is a renowned supplier of health supplements, offering a wide range of pure supplements in various delicious flavors, all free from banned substances. You can conveniently buy the zero-calorie, pure creatine monohydrate supplement online from the MAXN India website.
Possible Side effects of Creatine Monohyderate
Creatine monohydrate does not contain any specific side effects. Though it may not work well for some people, it does not create any negative effects. If dizziness (or) vomiting is felt after the intake of Creatine monohydrate, smaller dosages can be taken. However, it is advised that people with kidney disorders should consult a medical practitioner before use, as it might aggravate kidney problems.
Creatine monohydrate supplements can be taken by mixing with water or juice, typically before and after the workout. The dosage and the frequency of dosage might vary based on the individual. So it is advised to consult a healthcare professional before consumption. The continued intake of creatine is essential to sustain muscle gain over time.
Thus, Creatine monohydrate is a beneficial supplement that helps in improving in providing more energy for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Additionally, Creatine monohydrate aids in muscle growth and facilitates post-exercise recovery.
Buy Creatine monohydrate from MAXN India to reach your fitness goals with a trustworthy supplement. MAXN India is an ISO 22000 and GMP-certified company that offers Creatine monohydrate that is affordable and is made with only approved ingredients.