What are Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s)?
Amino Acids are complex chemicals that are the building blocks of protein, which are required for the creation of new tissue, and the repair of existing cells. An Essential Amino Acid cannot be synthesised or created by the body and therefore must be supplied from the diet or supplementation.
Suggested Usage: Add your preferred amount of water or fruit juice into your shaker. Then add 2 scoops (Approx.12g), shake and consume immediately. Use twice daily – one serving before and after your workout.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to exceed the suggested daily usage.
- Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Health supplement not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.